This policy applies to all personal information collected by our company and whether it is collected verbally, in writing, electronically, through our website or any other computerized system we use.
Personal information also means all corporate information collected by our company.
The information collected by our company will only be used for the purposes for which it was collected. Our company is committed to obtain your prior consent before using the information collected for any other purpose, except in exceptional circumstances where required by law.
The personal information we collect in the course of our business and service provision includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact information : last name, first name, home address, social insurance number, telephone numbers, email address;
- Billing information : credit or debit card number, billing address, shipping address, payment information, order history;
- Recruitment information : resume, education, employment history, social insurance number, citizenship and immigration documents, references from previous employers, court records if required, professional affiliations;
- Customer experience : Customer experience feedback;
- Browsing information : cookies, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browsing information.
- Additional information : security responses, user IDs, and passwords.
- Personal information does not include anonymous information that does not identify an individual or is in the public domain.
You may refuse to provide us with your personal information at any time, however, you may not be able to benefit from our services.
In case of withdrawal of your consent, our company will no longer be able to guarantee the proper functioning of our services.
Sharing and Transfers of Personal Information
Our company does not sell, transfer or assign any personal information to third parties.
HOWEVER, our company may disclose your personal information:
- To comply with the Law and any court order;
- To service providers (with whom we have contractual obligations regarding the security and confidentiality of your personal information) who provide our company with website, application development, hosting, maintenance services such as website hosting, data storage, data analysis, payment processing, customer service, delivery, computer and infrastructure services, e-mail administration, credit card processing and other similar services;
- To a third party for the collection of a debt you owe to our company;
- In the case of a sale of shares or assets, a merger, lease or financing of our business.
Our company has implemented security measures to protect your personal information. We have implemented measures restricting access to your data to only those members of our staff who need access to it as part of their duties. We protect our systems with passwords.
We keep a record of a security incident.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
It is important that your personal information is up to date. Please inform us of any changes to your personal information.
The law allows you to access your personal information and request corrections by contacting the person in our company who is responsible for the protection of personal information.
Our company will not accept a request to change information if we believe that such a change would violate any law or legal requirement or result in incorrect information.
Disclosure of your personal information outside Québec
Your personal information is processed and stored in Quebec. However, it is possible that in the course of our activities and when using certain applications, your personal information may be processed and stored outside Quebec.
By using our services, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information outside Quebec where the rules for the protection of personal information may differ from those of Quebec.
Links to external websites owned by third parties
In addition, our website may contain links to other websites not affiliated with our company. Our company has no control over these websites or their privacy practice.
Deletion and/or anonymization of your personal information
Our company retains your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
We have implemented secure methods of deletion or anonymization (when deletion is not possible) of your personal information so that re-enactment is not reasonably foreseeable in the circumstances.
You may contact the person responsible for the protection of the information:
- To access, correct or delete your personal information;
- For any complaints about our handling of personal information, our compliance with this policy and applicable privacy laws.